Alexander Reid & Frazer deals with all aspects of Land Law and Estate Agency, with services including Residential and Commercial Sales, Lettings, New Homes, and Management services ie estate and land management, farms, and building sites.
Alexander Reid & Frazer are the main agents for the Dunleath estates, Annesley estate, Wallace estate, Trevor estate and the O’Reilly Blackwood estates.History
Alexander Reid & Frazer was established in 1882 originally as Alexander Reid, with Frazer later joining in 1934.
William Morrison & Son GE Press were established in 1892 and both firms amalgamated in 1971.
The firm have always been professional with the Directors qualified either as Chartered Auctioneers or Chartered Surveyors.What we offer
RESIDENTIAL SALES/LETTINGS - COMMERCIAL SALES/LETTINGS - LAND SALES/LETTING - NEW HOMES - ESTATE MANAGEMENT - COMPULSORY PURCHASE
We aim to offer the highest standard of customer service and put every effort into selling your home.
Each client has a designated sales negotiator appointed to take care of the sale of your home.
Our website is kept up to date daily and our office is open from 8.00 am – 5.30 pm Monday – Friday and valuations can be carried out at any time to suit the individual.
State of the art Property sales management system to take care of your home that enables us to offer:
- Information about your home to you the client at any given time
- All viewings, interested parties and offers recorded with time and date
- Requests for your own property
- Up to date accounts on hits to your property on the Property News website and our own website
- Extensive mailing list, managed and up dated on a regular basis
- We deal in all aspects from sale agreed to completion from liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers and purchasers giving you up to date details on every aspect of your sale
- Weekend and evening appointments available
- Glossy sale particulars for marketing your homeInternal and external photography
1. All applications will require references from current employers, landlords or character references. A non refundable application fee of £30.00 for tenant and guarantor will be required on properties requiring credit checks.
If you wish to rent your home we charge an upfront fee £396 to include VAT.
We do not charge an upfront fee if we manage the property.