Convenient for both Killyleagh and Downpatrick. The former has restaurants, pubs and late night convenience store, the latter excellent shopping facilities, Down Hospital, a £13m leisure centre under construction and a new multi-million pound campus on the way for Down High School.
Craig Road is a quiet country road with no through traffic. There are walks directly from the house and Delamont Country Park and Gibbs Island are a couple of minutes away.
There is a bus stop at the bottom of the road.
Close to the shores of Strangford Lough, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Quoile and East Down yacht clubs are 10 minutes away with facilities for junior sailing and the Ringhaddy and Whiterock clubs are also nearby.
Award-winning Balloo House is a 15 minute drive and a range of other good restaurants in the vicinity.
The Craig/Scaddy Road junction is a clachan of houses in a rural area but with streetlights and a mix of traditional housing and larger homes set back from the road.
Cycling is popular in the area.
45 minutes to Belfast.
- Building site with full planning permission for a fine four bedroom house
- High quality design in a modern barn style
- Set in 0.4 acres (approx) with views of rolling countryside
- 5 minutes from Killyleagh and Downpatrick
- Stunning open plan living room/kitchen/dining room, second reception room, utility room, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Detached two-storey double garage and loft
- Planning permission ref LA07/2017/0090/F dated 27 March 2017
- Convenient for cummuting distance towards Belfast
Located off the Scaddy Road Downpatrick
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.