This attractive and beautifully presented semi detached home is located off the Saul Road and on a prime corner site.
Presenting a very generous reception room, open plan dining into kitchen which was modernised a few years ago plus a three bedroom layout, it is sure to have wide ranging appeal.
Occupying a corner site this home offers curb appeal. The vendors have tastefully decorated and upgraded the kitchen and bathroom. To fully appreciate the finish and space we recommend internal inspection.
- Beautifully presented semi detached home on corner site
- Generous lounge with double doors to the dining room
- Country style kitchen with attractive wall tiling and open plan into dining room
- Dining room with sliding patio doors to the garden
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with double built in wardrobe
- Family bathroom upgraded two years ago
- Prime corner site with side tarmac driveway
- Enclosed gardens to the front with pedestrian gate, rear gardens and patio area
- Just a short drive towards Co Down coast and approx 10 minutes into Downpatrick town centre
- Complimented by the local spar shop, just minutes away
Nicely presented hall with solid wood floor, radiator and under stairs storage.
LOUNGE: 18' 1" X 13' 1" (5.51m X 3.99m)
Generous lounge with feature fireplace, wood surround and tile inset with tiled hearth, solid wood flooring, bay window, double doors to the dining room.
KITCHEN WITH OPENING INTO DINING@ 20' 1" X 10' 1" (6.12m X 3.07m)
(into dining) Modernised kitchen with country style white shaker units to comprise attractive wall tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric free standing hob and oven, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
Opening into dining room.
DINING ROOM: 13' 2" X 9' 9" (4.01m X 2.97m)
Opening into the kitchen and double doors to the lounge, makes this a bright and spacious dining space, finished with tiled floor and radiator.
Spacious landing with roof space access via pull down ladder, roof space is floored for storage.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 2" X 13' 2" (4.62m X 4.01m)
Spacious master bedroom complimented by a double built in wardrobe and bay window.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 9' 10" (3.30m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 8" (3.00m X 2.34m)
Laminate style floor and eaves storage.
Redecorated and upgraded just 2 years ago this is a lovely family bathroom with corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, separate bath with attractive splash back tiling, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
A prime corner site offering gardens surrounding, side tarmac driveway for parking and bin storage, rear enclose gardens and front gate.
Located off the Saul Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.