An immaculate detached residence with garage. Generous and tastefully presented throughout, this home is a wonderful family home built by the highly sought after MG Construction builders.
The living accommodation comprises an impressive entrance hallway with views towards St Patrick's Monument, lounge with oak flooring, open plan kitchen with dining and sun lounge. Utility room, four spacious bedrooms, master suite with ensuite shower room and ground floor family bathroom.
The gardens have been developed creating a great space for families and a keen gardener alike. Double entrance gates to the tarmac driveway, front lawn, garage and enclosed rear gardens.
Views towards Strangford Lough.
- An immaculately presented detached home with garage and landscaped gardens
- Spacious kitchen with dining area and double doors to the sun lounge
- Sun lounge with Strangford Lough views, cornicing and tiled floor
- Lounge with solid oak flooring and feature fireplace with granite hearth, further complimented by cornicing and ceiling rose
- Four generous size bedrooms
- Strangford Lough Views
- Attractive and spacious hallway with vaulted ceiling and feature windows with stunning views towards St Patricks Monument
- Spacious and modern bathroom suite to ground floor
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom two with ensuite lavatory
- First floor accommpdation has wonderful views of both Strangford Lough and St Patricks Monument
- Utility room off the kitchen with high and low level units and plumbed for washer/dryer
- Landscaped gardens with tarmac driveway and rear enclosed gardens with views
Impressively designed front hallway, feature window with views of St Patricks Monument. Tiled flooring, under stair telephone point, spot lighting.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 13' 6" (4.47m X 4.11m)
Spacious living space with feature fireplace, granote hearth, cornicing and centre ceiling rose.
KITCHEN: 23' 6" X 11' 5" (7.16m X 3.48m)
Fully fitted kitchen with high and low units to comprise, Baumatice Range with five gas ring hob, ovens below and extractor above, Granite work top with drainer and 1 & 1/2 bowl sink unit.
Dining spcae with double glass panel doors to the sun lounge
SUN LOUNGE: 12' 11" X 10' 1" (3.94m X 3.07m)
A perfect room to relax and enjoy views of Strangford Lough and landscaped gardens. Finished with corncing, ceiling rose, tiled floor and double pvc doors to the patio
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 1" X 5' 3" (2.16m X 1.60m)
High and low level units to comprise plumbing for washing machine and dryer, finished with tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" X 10' 0" (3.35m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 8" X 9' 9" (4.47m X 2.97m)
BATHROOM: 11' 5" X 9' 9" (3.48m X 2.97m)
Generous bathrom with white suite to comprise free standing bath, shower cublicle with power shower, tiled floor, spot lighting and low level wc.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM AND WALK IN WARDROBE: 17' 8" X 16' 4" (5.38m X 4.98m)
Master suite to comprise ensuite plus walk in wardrobe, featuring velux windows with Strangford Lough and St Patricks Monument views, ensuite shower room with attractive tiling and complimented by a shower cublicle with power shower, wc and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (4): 16' 10" X 13' 6" (5.13m X 4.11m)
Velux windows laminate style flooring complimented by ensuite washroom fitted with wash hand basin, attractcie tiling and wc
Mature hedge to the front with double entrance gates, tarmac driveway, detached garage. Enclosed landscaped gardens with patio area and mature beds, Strangford Lough views.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.