We are excited to bring to the market this exquisite modern home which has been tastefully designed and incorporates extensive living accommodation with super views and high level of privacy.
The home offers extensive living accommodation to include an impressive first floor open plan lounge with balcony, dining room and modern kitchen, three good size bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and a spacious bathroom. Also complimented by utility room, large work shop/store plus study with eaves storage. Solid oak stairecase and solid oak internal doors with architraves.
Beautifully landscaped gardens with a high element of privacy and attractive shrubs, trees and planting. Tarmac driveway, beautiful patio areas and balcony's with views over high tree line and towards Downpatrick Cricket Club.
- A stylish and uniquely designed family home in the heart of the Strangford Road area, conveniently situated giving walking distance into Downpatrick
- Exceptionally private and designed to give epic views over the mature trees and landscaped gardens
- A stunning open plan lounge with kitchen and dining space and designd with large floor to ceiling windows/doors overlooking the balcony's and towards the Cricket Club
- Deceptively private this home was built in 2009 and has incorporated a mature and landscaped garden
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- 3 good size bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Study/office with eaves storage
- Spacious and beautifully designed bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Under floor heating system fitted on both levels, each room is zoned
- Alarm system, Beam vacuumn system and all rooms are zoned for the heating
- Work shop/garage/store with boiler, under floor heating, beam vacuumn unit and an excellent space for a work shop
- Solid oak stair case, internal doors and architraves
- Roof space partially floored with slingsby ladder. Further potenial for storage above the lounge area
HALLWAY: 25' 7" X 0' 0" (7.80m X 0.00m)
Impressive entrance hallway with high ceilings at 25.7ft
Bright and spacious with tiled floor, aluminium windows and door.
LOUNGE: 30' 6" X 26' 11" (9.29m X 8.22m)
Lounge with sliding patio doors to the balcony with decking and lighting, a spacious lounge with feature wood burning stove, built in television stands with walnut television display, spot lighting, tiled flooring throughout the lounge/dining/kitchen. Potential for roof space storage above lounge area.
Dining space with sliding patio doors to the garden and balcony's, tiled floor.
Spacious and bright kitchen with modern soft closing units to comprise, 5 rings gas range master hob with large pot drawers below and extractor fan above, integrated double Neff oven, integrated single Neff oven, Microwave, American style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Larder cupboards and excellent range of storage cupboards plus Frankie stainless steel sink and granite worktops. Island with granite work top and extensive storage plus breakfast seating area.
Vaulted ceiling and spot lighting complimented by views over the landscaped gardens. Half solid wood rear door.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 4" X 6' 10" (3.45m X 2.07m)
High and low level units with stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and spot lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 11" X 11' 4" (4.56m X 3.45m)
Good size bedroom with spot lighting, ensuite shower room with showr cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level wc, tiled floor and spot lighting.
Low level wc and vanuty unit with sink
hot tank and under floor heating system
MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE AND ENSUITE 17' 1" X 15' 7" (5.21m X 4.75m)
(@ widest points)
Master suite to comprise a walk in wardrobe with dressing units, spacious bedroom with spot lighting, ensuite shower room to include shower cubicle with power shower, low level wc and wash hand basin with vanity unit.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 10' 9" (3.57m X 3.27m)
Spacious bedroom with spot lighting
Beautifully finished modern bathroom with free standing bath, double shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with modern vanity unit and wall mirror above, low level WC. Tiled floor and spot lighting.
STORE/STUDY/DEN 10' 8" X 10' 3" (3.25m X 3.12m)
Television point, tiled floor, eaves storage space
STORE/WORKSHOP 24' 5" X 10' 4" (7.43m X 3.16m)
The hub, an excellent space for work shop, garage space which includes the boiler, under floor heating syetem, Beam Vacuumn system, alarm system and concrete floor. Solid wood panel rear door.
Mature and beautifully landscaped gardens incorporating tarmac driveway, side entrance to the workshop, side rockery, rear gardens with patio area and balconyies. Rear driveway with tarmac and half door access to the kitchen. Outside lighting, oil tank and tap.
* The Property no.14 has a right of way. Map available from agents
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.