An attractive potential site with commanding views up the Quoile River, this is a potential building site (subject to planning permission) which is within a highly popular location.
Viewing on site at any time, please ask Agents for more information.
- An attractive south facing potential building site with commanding views of the Quoile River and Dromara Hills
- Excellent location for families and a range of buyers, this location is highly popular and within minutes of Downpatrick town centre
- Subject to planning permission
- Delightful walks around the Quoile River and a short drive to Strangford Lough, Audleys Castle, Castle Ward and minutes from Downpatrick
- For further details, please contact Agents
- There is a range of popular Grammer and Primary Schools
- Orchard End, off Orchard Lane, Orchard Crescent, off Strangford Road Downpatrick
Orchard End, off Orchard Lane, Orchard Crescent, off Strangford Road Downpatrick
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.