Alexander Reid & Frazer are delighted to market for sale, this stunning detached residence within the heart of Strangford Village. The home occupies a prime corner mature site offering a great space and double detached garage.
Strangford is well known for its idyllic and outstanding natural beauty, it is full with local restaurants, shops, walks and lucky to be on the narrows of Strangford Lough. This family home has been a great space to raise children and be within a family and friendly community.
The accommodation comprises a lounge with cornicing and fireplace, country style kitchen with a great space[ace and range of units, complimented by large windows giving lots of light. Four generous bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, main bathroom and utility/wash room.
Detached garage with boiler, lighting and roller door, would be perfect for annex.
For viewing call 44619966 and speak to the sales team. We would love to hear from you.
- Georgian style residence within Strangford Village in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Detached double garage which could be suitable for annex
- Lounge with cornicing and feature fireplace
- Country style kitchen with Rangemaster cooker, its bright and spacious with high ceilings
- Utility and washroom
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Georgian features to include sliding hard wood sash double glazed windows with brass furnishings
- Hardwood entrance doors with fanlight
- Bright and lovely bathroom
- Front hallway with solid wood door with brass furnishings and fanlight above
- Prime corner site with mature gardens and feature boundary wall with pedestrain gate access
- The home is within seconds to the village amenities with an array of restaurants, shops and the Narrows of Strangford Lough
- Finished with gorgeous solid wood sliding sash double glazed windows throughout
Solid wood entrance door with fan light and side glass panelling, tiled floor, cornicing.
LOUNGE: 19' 7" X 14' 8" (5.98m X 4.48m)
Excellent size lounge with high ceilings, cornicing, feature ornate fireplace with slate hearth and garden views
KITCHEN: 16' 1" X 14' 8" (4.90m X 4.48m)
Spacious kitchen with country style kitchen units to comprise professional Range master gas hob with oven below, feature tiled wall to work top, solid wood worktop, extractor above. High and low level kitchen units to comprise glass display cabinets, wood worktops, 1 & 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer, extensive cupboards. Tiled floor, hot press with water tank and shelving
Solid wood entrance door with brass furnishings, tiled floor and staircase to first floor
Utility room plumbed for washing machine and dryer, low level wc and stainless steel sink with drainer.
With sliding sash window, roof space access, carpet and hot press
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE 11' 1" X 10' 6" (3.39m X 3.19m)
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room to comprise corner shower cubicle with tiled splash back and thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, radiator, spot lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 9" X 8' 10" (4.49m X 2.70m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 1" X 7' 10" (3.07m X 2.40m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 10" X 10' 1" (3.91m X 3.08m)
Built in wardrobes and radiator
BATHROOM: 10' 1" X 5' 8" (3.07m X 1.72m)
To comprise bath with shower above and glas screen door, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Attractive floor tiling and wall tiling. Sliding sash window, radiator.
Beautiful mature gardens with shrubs, trees, lawns, pebble gravel driveway with detached double garage. A prime corner site offering spacious gardens.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.