PROPERTY VIEWINGS DURING COVID-19
Following Government Restrictions from 26 December 2020, home moves are still permitted.
Estate Agents are permitted to remain open to facilitate the buying and selling pf property, including associated activities such as viewing of properties. However individuals are not permitted to enter the shop.
Alexander Reid & Frazer have put policy into place on all viewings for vendors and agents. We will ask clients to adhere to the guidelines set for each person’s safety.
Checklist for carrying out viewings:
• Health check – the agent will confirm each vendors & viewers health prior to viewing
• Any contact should stay at a 2 metre safe distance
• Wipe clean all services before viewing commences and post viewing
• Viewings must be contactless, make sure all lights are on, cupboards and doors are open – reduce any need to touch anything in the property.
• Maximum of 2 viewers from one household at any time inside a home (no adults under the age of 16)
• Buyers will have to wait in their cars until they are told they can enter
• Minimise time limit within the property
• Viewings will be spaced out between each viewing with no back to back viewings
• Exit the property and discuss with vendor any questions the buyer might have
• Your agent will follow up with feedback and offers by telephone/email
Alexander Reid & Frazer are a firm of Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents based in Downpatrick. We specialise in Sales, lettings, commercial and residential.
SALES - LETTINGS - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
We know that selling or buying or renting your property can be the most stressful thing you do, so we aim to take pressure off you and make it as smooth as possible. We want to give you the highest standard of professional customer service.
When you list with Alexander Reid & Frazer you will be appointed an expert sales/letting negotiator to manage your account.
Clients say they use us because:
1. We’re trustworthy – we’re a family firm and have been trusted for generations (the business goes back to 1882)
2. We’ve extensive knowledge – which we use to anticipate and overcome problems, and speed things up
3. We provide a fast, fresh approach – with a strong online presence and large mailing list
So even though we’ve been around a while – we’re modern, forward looking and competitive.
We put every effort into selling or letting your property, and provide a dedicated sales negotiator to work on your behalf.
We’re also regulated by The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and follow codes of practices of The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA Propertymark) and The Property Ombudsman.
Alexander Reid & Frazer is a family business run by a father, sister and brother. It was originally established as Alexander Reid in 1882, with Frazer joining in 1934. William Morrison & Son GE Press was established in 1892. Both firms amalgamated in 1971.
The Directors of the business have always been professionally qualified, either as Chartered Auctioneers or Chartered Surveyors.